Training in Graphic Facilitation
Have you, during a presentation, ever felt that words aren’t enough? Have you felt that you right there and then had wished you could draw what you were trying to explain or what the group were discussing – but you just didn’t know how to do it?
Well then this training is for you.
… and the good thing is that you do not have to be a ”good” drawer!
After the course you will…
- be able to identify situations were it’s an advantage to use pictures.
- be conscious of your natural association ability.
- be able do draw useful symbols and figures and have started your own symbol library.
- have practiced to express yourself visually by listening actively.
- understand how to use and draw metaphors.
The training occasions in Sweden, which anyone can attend, are held in Swedish. But we have internal training sessions held in English, for companies and organisations.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in arranging a training at your company in Graphic Facilitation held in English.
Click here to come to the page with information in Swedish about the training